BlueSkyHome UK delivers to destinations in the UK (Apart from the following postal codes:
Failed Deliveries and/or Collections:
- Please note 1: If you do not leave a mobile number and an email address it will be impossible for us to notify you of your delivery time (slot); if the goods (the items of your order) are then returned to our warehouse due to a failed delivery because no-one was able to receive your goods, then you will be charged again for delivery. Failed furniture or 2 man deliveries will be subject to a delivery charge of £50 for each failed delivery.
- Please note 2: If there is a failed delivery and/or collection (no-one at the address) and you don't contact the relevant courier (the details on the courier card left for you) and the goods are returned to our warehouse, you will be charged again for delivery and/or collection. Failed furniture or 2 man deliveries and/or collections will be subject to a delivery charge of £50 for each failed delivery and/or collection. Additional charges will apply for remote postcodes and outlying areas. This surcharge is a contribution towards the additional charges incurred to deliver and/or collections to these areas.
- If the delivery and/or collection date you have been allocated is inconvenient, or you wish to change the date or delivery details we require at least 24 hours notice or you will be charged £50 re-delivery and/or collections charge.
Delivery of and Returning Furniture:
- Please remember that it is your responsibility to check that the items will fit through doors and staircases in their packaging before you place your order.
- Our furniture delivery team deliver between the hours of 8am and 8pm, Monday - Friday. If weekend delivery is required or if you would like to specify morning or afternoon delivery this can be arranged for an extra charge.
- If there is any major damage to the packaging or visible damage to your furniture upon arrival you should refuse delivery. If you do not refuse delivery it could affect your claim.
- We recommend, where possible, that you do not disassemble your current furniture before receiving and checking the condition of your new furniture - this is to avoid any disruption in the event that there is a delay or unforeseen problem with your delivery.
- Before assembling your furniture, please check individual parts fully and report to us any missing parts, damages, manufacturing defects or faults within 72 hours as this could also affect your claim. Do not attempt to assemble your furniture if you have any missing parts or concerns about the condition of your furniture. It is important that you retain the product within its packaging should you need to return it at this point. This excludes Made to Order Furniture, please refer to the table below.
- We can only refund furniture in accordance with your legal rights, that is, if it’s not fit for purpose or as described on our website.
- Important notice: If BlueSkyHome UK delivers a furniture item to a customer using our Free Mainland UK Delivery Service and a customer then arranges a third party courier company to deliver this/these items to an address outside of Mainland UK, BlueSkyHome UK will not be held liable for any damages/losses that occur during this third party delivery process. For clarity, please be aware that BlueSkyHome UK will not be held responsible for any claim (whatsoever) after the goods have been delivered to the chosen UK or International Address by a third party courier company arranged by the customer.
- If you experience any problems with your Furniture delivery please email us at email@example.com